<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Hysterical...

Monday, October 03, 2005

My Mouth Speaks Hysterical...

Am i bein too hysterical?...Who Gives a Bloody Fuck??...Well you mean by the way how you showed your temper just now when you found out the limited edition figurine of Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children's SEPHIROTH was sold out?..and yesterday how you punished your most hatred sergeant with silence when he talked to you?..Nope..Not hysterical at all..hmm..Emotions..what are they?..Who Gives a Bloody Damn??..They are nothing but masks..Happiness...have you felt before?..what is it?...Who Gives a Bloody Shit??..Felt..now dead..All Lies..My smile is nothing but a presentation of false happiness...Dreams..Are they real??..Who Gives a Bloody Crap??...Dreams..are all those pains called dreams?..Is this pain i feel real?..Nightmares surround me...Love...a feeling? or a lie?..Godamn i'm only PSLE!!...Love in this real world..is nothing but illusions created by mankind....and its just another way of saying.."getting laid"...Hate?....i hate you~..you hate me~that's the wa..Shut up! Hate?..that isn't a word to me anymore..it is something that's growing inside of me now...its just something that's part of me living through the everyday that i live for...Who am i? Who are you? Who is he?...Stupid dumb fuck..look into the mirror!!...You are the soul you are...i'm nothing more than a mere illusion..he is just your imagination..you are numb..livin in a shell that don't belong..we are all on the same boat my girl...I WILL SINK BOTH OF YOU dUmB fUCkS!!..as i see the way "the" situation is going...we are all bound to sink...in this drop of abyss that we are livin in..Can we get out? WHY WOULD I WANNA?!?! it all depends...remember..you are who you are..you lie no one but yourself..true ugliness comes from the heart...if you get out..would you still be who you are?..or are you gonna be part of this shell..?..i...i wouldn't know..i haven't been there yet..i'm so confussed...i really don't want to see all these anymore...please.....WANNA DIE?!?! ....Death..somethin sad to cry about?..or a goal waitin to be achieve?..or a new path of life?..its all in your hands...in our hands...we are one...leave or stay..its all up to us...But...i don't know...Argg!!!! kill me please....ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!...Shut up birdass sucking machine..I Really Wanna Cry It Out...But..I Can't..Nothing's Right And Worth Anymore...CRY BLOOD BITCH!!..crying wouldn't help..would it?..We shed tears..and we cry blood...suicide...weak or strong..whatever it is..one has its own points of view..why bother bout other points when you can't even handle your own?..I Really Don't Know...Please...HAH I'M HUNGRY!!!..Such trival stuff botherin you?.......Yes......WAHHAHA DO YOU HAVE A BRAIN TO START OUT WITH?!?!...SHUT UP MAN!!!ENOUGH ALREADY!!!..ARGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!..I'm Leavin!!!!!!...Escapin from your dreams..from your nightmares you may..but not reality...good night my girl....DAMN!!!i'm still HUNGRY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home