<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks KnnLcb!!!!!

Saturday, October 08, 2005

My Mouth Speaks KnnLcb!!!!!

Today...081005 Sat morning..12:21a.m...I , Dogsoup...reviewing my purpose of life...F**k those..so frickin gay..wah f**k..Fireburn's(my band's bassist) blog so frickin violent..f**k..anyways...frickin hell today..suppose to book in for frickin confinement..cb...but fall sick..knn i thought need to book in..suck my balls hor..sick still ask me book in..but lucky nvr..see doctor..the doctor anyhow molest molest my hand only..touch me here here there there..CCB touch here touch there..machiam gay lo..frick lo..in camp..my mates everyday..frickin hell i mean EVERYDAY talking about that stupid game DOTA i also dunno how to play..everyday talk..hear already actually want to try but in the end they convinced me..frick lo..nothing going my way lo..CCB..those stupid ah bengs on the street...with those stupid golden mac donald hair..knn..look like frickin frick..2005 liao still living in the age of retro?...please lar! retro..also retro properly lar..and what?..stare at me and gimme that "stare smlj" look for what?? i swear lor if those frickin beng ever ask me one day..:"EH SIAO EH KUA SIMI LJ?!?" i will comfrim plus chop chop reply those nutcases :"KUA DE LJ SEH PANG TAO" stupid cock...pubic hair haven't grow finish wanna learn this kinda bullshit...frick lo...knn today in train..cb..so many girls..those "up the lorry" and "kena bang by train" typa girls..cb..ok la..to me they aren't that ugly..but they dress until so skimpy..thats not the point..but they think they frickin ayumi hamazaki lar!! CB!! i accidentally look at them only cause they were in that direction..then they gimme that "Look and blink away" thing..CB!! i never look at people's faces and label them as ugly lor!! Ugliness comes from the heart...but CB..those people..attitude really up the lorry plus KNN thier buang dress sense..PUI i see already vomit out what i ate for the past 6 months..KNN..wear skirt until so short..sit down cover until so gan kor....think i wanna look at your blardy panties? __ NEI!!! lim pei see panties that time u don't even know whats called mini skirts lo! CB! wanna look at her undergarments i might as well go department stores to look..or look at my own better...look at hers skali i vomit blood plus lose appetite..LCB..i cannot stand these kinda pple..heng i still got my mp3 with..no need to hear what kinda chee za voice she have..knn..i walk in orchard..see so many people...sibei crowded..frickin sian half...forgot today friday...LCB..block here block there...stare here stare there..LCB..see so many gay-act-japsters guys around..knn see already wanna slap thier frickin face...AH!! speaking bout slapping face..LCB my frickin platoon's 3rd sergeant NG YIXIAN..that blardy S.O.B from ex ACJC..LCB..don't think he was my senior he can come lao lan to me..CB i leave him alone in camp cause lim pei sibei stress..KNN LCB he everytime come bother me with those mindless frick up useless talks..say what:" hey ****(my name) me and Sgt Jiaqi already washed our hands off you..why can't you put in abit more effort in marching? bla bla..our new P.C is here he has fresh impression of you..don't give him bad impression bla bla..and the shit carries on..LCB i wanna slap his face inside out backside forward 360 degrees..i just tell him i don't care..so?.. CB..My new p.c here with fresh impression..so what? that arsehole S.O.B comfrim plus chop bad mouth me one...CB....CB lar..aiya dunno lar..stressed..go sleep now better or else blog too long..see liao eyes also pain..au revior - Dogsoup logging off..

2 Comments:

Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

fireburn must teach u to blog properly, bro, first lesson..pls KNN paragraph ur blog lar!!!!...limpek read already dizzy..or isit u did it on LJ purpose? pls hor

2:12 AM  
Blogger Come in!!!!! said...

i'm Dogsoup..bro..first reply KNNBCCBPCBLCBKNCBCBNB!! you need glasses la dey~! of course i did it on LJ purpose you LJ head..>=D

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home