<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: The Entwined Feel...

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The Entwined Feel...

Things are going well..
but why is it that my feelings are still left entwined?
She is with me but she isn't..
hmm..
probably the depressive mood area now..
kinda emo now..
what the hell..


"Days have past..
Feelings that fast...
Embracing the impossible..
Deluded by reality..
Dreams of illusion..
Too good to be real..
Too real to be fake..
Too fake to be good..
I'll spill my blood over my words..
To thicken the voice of my heart..
The Advent of The Queen..
The Fall Of The Heart..
I'm prepared..
The rivalary is on..
Insanity unleashed..
Aggression persist...
Speak to penetrate...
Merciless to live..
Tears embarked to my skin..
I yearn for your hands..
Thy hands are above me..
My Blood's meant for thee..
If you're frozen alive..
I'd freeze myself to be with you..
To feel the pain you're going through..
Your warm blood....
-Embrace..."
- CrimsonWolf




















Maybe i should smile and feel like that more often..

1 Comments:

Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

^_^

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home