<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: Tag..?

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Tag..?

I'm back from M.I.A.
i had to draw a few art pieces for my portfolio and all.
anyways.
i'm back here today because i was tagged by Mylene.
I'm honoured too.

".....Tagged!This is what you are supposed to do. Cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game.Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog....."


1. My hairstyle's like a carrot-top.

( i did the undercut concept but just that all my hair's swept to my left instead of leavin it
down center parting like wrestlers.and i've to keep shaving off the sides as a follow-up.why
did i do it? i don't know.the weather was bad?)

2.I draw my darkest fear and horror with a pencil.yet i'm still afraid of the "Incredible Tales" ad.

(my profession with art is Dark.i can draw u your greatest fear on a piece of paper.other materials requires more time.i'll be posting up my art works soon.perverse evilness , eyes , eygptian , etc.etc.but back to my point.that ad still scares me.i don't get it either.you'll know what i mean when i have my works uploaded.)

3.I wear eyeliner(at appropriate times.)

(I don't know.i just love it)

4.My band , SpiralFall.

(I'm in a Grunge/Alt Rock band with 3 uni grads.2 of em are 5 years older than me.1 is exactly 10 years older.and i'm the only uneducated one inside.2 christians , 1 catholic and 1 atheist, me.despite the age , religious and culture gap.we've been together for almost 3 years.and we only meet up for sessions most of the time.we all have totally different music influences too.From U2 , Korn , Coldplay , Breaking Benjamin , Guns & Roses..etc to Me(Death metal , Jazz , psy-trance , blues , 80's rock , rave , Drum&Bass..etc.etc) I admit.Although I'm the shortest,youngest,horniest,stupidest,darkest member in ere' but we all get along pretty well with those differences mentioned.

5.i'm a guy.but then again.i love America's Next Top Model.

(don't they look fabulllllllous? but i hate nicole though.Nik should have won.darn.)

6.My tattoos.

(Dark art meets cartoon)


Well?
who should i tag..
i really don't know how to do this but..here goes..

1.Spinneee
2.FireBurn
3.Steven
4.Temptress
5.Skye
6.HB

1 Comments:

Blogger Skye said...

heyyy how are you? =)

anyways i did the me-me awhile back..was tagged by spinnee..hehe..

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home