<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Today..

Saturday, October 08, 2005

My Mouth Speaks Today..

hmm..while on my way to get some medication at e polyclinik..i was thinking to myself..Kns..why good times always pass so fast..whereas bad times siao siao sometime fast sometime slow?..like fuck lo..a mishap happened to me 2 years ago..but just seem machiam yesterday..why ah?..sibei funny...
nb..sibei sian lor..when got nothing to do..anyhow think think..think liao..all come back to sqaure one..nb cb sian ka lau sai..then go thing to do..somehow some knncb what..also will lead back to sqaure one..pcb..kns lor..how how how?....
My camp full of nerdy A level gaming freaking weirdos..
My surrounding full of nutcases(WAHAHAHA)
My life full of depression...
MY brain filled with RUBBISH!!
....
.....
......
.......Bloody Fuck..
like that cannot like this cannot..nb..play game..everytime kena kill...aiya..whatever i do i always get owned one de la..
&&*!**)*(_(*_%*$&^%%}^%&{~!$$%&HGH^%*IFDGS%
nb lao tur turtle...
sibei confussed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home