<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: SpiralFaLL

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

SpiralFaLL


i realised after 3 years.
i haven't blogged about my band.
Anyways.
Thats my band with FireBurn,SpiralFaLL.
On for almost 3 years.
Playing different style of music.Although mostly Grunge.
Getting on well and movin.

Its been almost a week since things happened.
Time really flies and i have lost track of it.
Momentary presence i felt.
I'm stuck in this forever.
I can't move anymore.
Oh well.
What's life without pain no?
*Hysterical Laughter.
I just realised happiness doesn't last.
And i'd have shown the finger to commitment if it was a person.
Dwell within self-pity?
I think not.
Just an impact too strong.
Loser?
Perhaps.
Regret once filled in.
Regret has now filled in..
Again.

"Not gonna leave.
There's something in me.
That wants to believe this for so long.
You're not who you seem.
You're just someone like me.
And when you're here..
It's easy to Breathe."




You miss her don't you.
Yes..i really do.

1 Comments:

Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

Good job done!!!

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home