<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks My Mouth.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Mouth Speaks My Mouth.

it's so near.
but my mind is so far back.
things are changing.
i'm slowly getting out of this mist.
People are getting clearer to look at.
is it my vision?
or is it just this world?
is this world that fucked up because my mind illusions it this way?
or is it the truth?

i don't really care.
things are getting better.
but this hatred and sorrow still lingers within.
what is missing?
what is this missing?
is it me?
i ponder what's wrong.
when everything's gone wrong.
so much hatred within me.
so easy to trigger this hate.
i feel dead.
pretty much really dead.
my body's survivin on passion.


it's only what keeps me moving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home