<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Voices....

Sunday, October 30, 2005

My Mouth Speaks Voices....

On 28 oct friday around 2:48 a.m..during my guard rest at the guard duty for 4NTM.. i jumped up onto a 5 tonne(army lorry) to rest instead of bein in that humid tent which was build by me...i was restin my eyes and thinkin of Darkad's music in my mind..with all guitar sounds and drums only..all of a sudden......a voice spoke to me at my left ear....." Tian liang le.." ( its means the sun's up in chinese) in a very eerie , horase , old female voice...immediately i opened my eyes and looked around to see who the fuck was playing that damn prank on me...i could feel the hot air that came out from that person's mouth...but to my surprise..i saw nothing but darkness......
After that day...my old injury(injured left wrist) and my recent one..my sprained neck...started to hurt more and more...and at a very weird timing and odd tempo of pain...tsk....pains of pleasure i admire....but pains from unknown source...hmm....

2 Comments:

Blogger blueapple said...

Eeeewww... serious ah?

12:42 AM  
Blogger Come in!!!!! said...

yeah man..i recently just read fireburn's blog..he has met some supernatural experiences lately too..weird..

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home