<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Understanding..

Thursday, September 28, 2006

My Mouth Speaks Understanding..

she's there..
i can't let go..
but i want to..
i want her to live with me..
not in my memories..
i'm afraid i'll harm her indirectly..
does she understand my actions?
will she ever understand my heart..?
i feel so dead..
my tears dried up..
my blood's evaporating..
everything's wrong..
My Screwed September..
never wake me up..
till Pain's dead..

4 Comments:

Blogger ....::sPellb0und::.... said...

hey...i guessed you are not in your best of mood. just popping in to tell you to cheer up abit k.

6:16 AM  
Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

Talk to Her..........

8:58 PM  
Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

ditch her.

that's my advise.

cruel as it sounded, u know why i said this.

take care.

3:03 PM  
Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

She's bad for u?

3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home