<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Earlier..

Sunday, February 05, 2006

My Mouth Speaks Earlier..

YES!!
I FINALLY CALLED HER!!
she's damn nice to talk to la!
damn....
falling deeper..
how how how?!?!?!?!
die lar..
she sounds confussed and blur..
but she's sweet la..
then i kan chiong
dunno what to talk..
dumb fuck me..
hopefully this goes well..
its been 1 year...
that Hamster's been on my mind..
its too long..
finally she's off my mind..
hopefully i don't fail again..
serious..

5 Comments:

Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

HAHAHA it's always difficult to make the first move. At least got to talk liao mah! GOOD right? no wonder so happy just now ;)

6:15 PM  
Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

good start..keep it up

8:45 PM  
Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

Ah boy! Do what you think you should!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Xorpheus said...

Guess its easy to strike a topic with any gals whom you are not interested in. As compare to someone(Angel) whom you crazy for...kekeke

2:06 AM  
Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

Thanks dawg! So sweet!

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home