<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Torture..

Friday, January 20, 2006

My Mouth Speaks Torture..

Back from hell..
I had a 4 days and 3 nights outfield..
Everything wasn't that bad..
just that i forgot to bring my field pack..
That contained my extra uniforms and stuffs..
caught under the rain..
COLD LIKE FUCK..
STINK LIKE FUCK..
i swear never to make mistakes like that again..
but i manage to tahan through the shit..
but until the last day..
i was "CHOOSEN" to be a casualty..
its unlucky and lucky..
LUCKY : i escaped extra training..
UNLUCKY : the medics are noobies..
I was actually a K.I.A aka Killed In Action victim..
But my sergeant EXCHANGED my casualty card with me..
Thus me having his "injury"..
aka..
Gunshot : PENIS
Fuck..
I got I.V"ed" aka on drip..
kena poked by some huge ass needle..
by some unprofessional medics..
kena poke 3 times..
fucking pain..
now..
BLUE BLACK..
PCB..
i swear never to be a casualty in outfield again..
i fuckin swear man..
Pain..

7 Comments:

Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

WAIT WAIT... kena shot THERE?

den they tried to rescue u 'there'??? kena needled there? O_O

10:38 AM  
Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

Yeah yeah.. Money is god.. hee

12:22 AM  
Blogger lalucci said...

sound really horrible
is that the army life ?

8:38 AM  
Blogger blueapple said...

HAHAHAHA! I was laughing hilariously man....

But, really got "injury" at there one meh?

Maybe they should invent something to protect 'there'.. jus in case.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Xorpheus said...

Ya...I kana once from a COCK medi. too. Use me like a guinea pig. Nabei!

1:54 AM  
Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

Wah.. Can u choose not to be a casualty? Tot no choice 1??

4:51 PM  
Blogger Come in!!!!! said...

Fireburn : well..have u not forgotten what a sotong am i? i've Short Term Memory remember?

Spinnee : NOT THERE ARH~!!! on my arms..

Horny Bitch : tsk being over obssessed with money isn't too good..maybe thats why no girls want me..too poor =\ lol ya can choose..cause it was a last min thing..so bo pian..=\ pain pain..

vintagevogue : yes thats called army..

blueapple : no never kena there..my there was safe and sound..its not the injury..its the medics..

xorpheus : HAH SAF medics not reliable..

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home