<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Foul..

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

My Mouth Speaks Foul..

Oh Man..i can 't believe it..this is the first time i felt so fucked for so many days..ever since on Xmas eve
i wonder what the FUCK is going on with me man..i keep ranting over nothing..maybe staying at home too much
isn't a good idea to kill boredom after all..
I've a friend..17..going true some relation prob..boyfriend rich..spoilt etc etc..
I told her before..leave him..she did..but she went back to him..
She told me she "tried" but...she left him for like 1 or 2 days and went back...
But the point is..she WANTS to leave him and keeping saying she's "trying"..
I told her that she could have choosen to leave that misery but she didn't wanna listen..
Today i woke up..read her sms..
She asked..:"Hey..you said i can leave my misery..so now i've a fucked family so i should leave
them right?"
I was like...HUH?
Oh Man...are all the teenagers suppose to be like that nowadays?.. i mean its like..
You are gonna be 18 man!!! If you consider YOUR family fucked up..then what's mine considered?!?
Fuck..why is everything around me so cock up these days? like FUCK everything around me already...
Is my life meant to be filled with that damn misery that i've been going through?????
Agony that never cease..Fuck all of it..
On my birthday..my EX had to celebrated it with ME?!
What THE FUCK?! this isn't right man!!Why The FUCK is my EX celebrating with me?!
OhHHhH MAN!!!!
Xmas i was out in town doing a fucking ROUTE MARCH..
ARGGGG..
Fuck it..nothing seems intersting in life anymore..
"I feel the pointless rights to live..
I see that hands of death are calling..
Struggling to breathe..
For no one understands me..
Burning the ugly face off my face..
At a unpredictable pace..
The purity of evil..
Draws attention to the decents..
Touch it..
Feel it..
Feel the misery of life..
Touch the souls who die..
Save the others beneath..
Kill the ones relieved..
Feel that seed of hatred
Growing within the eternity
Thunders and lightnings i summon
The Demons of thy heaven..
Praise upon your name..
Slit upon my name..
Get down to my knees...
I beg for my release...
Demons replace my emptiness..
Now its part of me..
I've lost myself decades ago..
Wthin that emotionless face that lived..
Now that purity has left..
I've nothing left...
Kill me for loneliness...."

5 Comments:

Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

relax young one. life will be better... just jam more with ur band.. music is good theraphy, u know? ;)

by the way, be thankful to ANYONE who crosses ur path. to hell whether she's ex or not, she's a friend afterall ...

wait til u ORD la.. now too restricted to do anything. just endure.... it'll be better... ;)

7:36 PM  
Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

Chill.. If there are no downside of life you wouldn't know when it is up!

It doesn't rain forever and rainbow will appear after that.. :)

11:22 PM  
Blogger blueapple said...

Relax relax... this kind of people u tell them wat to do they still wont listen.. u can fuck care them liao.

Ya lo.. at least someone celebrated it with u.. erm... better than nothing..? =]

12:40 AM  
Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

dogsoup..ur blog music very LOUD...i dun knw wat the vox is howling abt,,,driving me nuts..:(...at least my manson or korn sounds more human like...hahahay not we stick to britney sperm instead...fireburn listen to ur music liao nitemare....scary!!@!

1:16 AM  
Blogger Come in!!!!! said...

spinnee : yeah jammin more with darkad nowadays cause of the gig..i'm quite thankful but not all that grateful that she crossed my path after what she's done to me..but afterall..she got her share and i got mine >=) true..too restricted..damn..

the horny bitch :fair enough..i don't expect everything to go my way though..but is it so hard to lead a normal life for me? =\

blueapple : yeah i got really pissed off the other day..i mean..when i tell you the apple is not ripe..and you still eat it..AND THEN you come complaining to me bout that damn tummy ache you're sufferin each time you eat that damn unripe apple..hell yeah i'd FUCK the livin hell..

fireburn : HAH~! korn and manson's too mild for me..but i just randomly picked a song and judas uploaded it for me..now i can't take it out =\

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home