<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Finally..

Friday, December 02, 2005

My Mouth Speaks Finally..

YeaH~ finally back...damn it was a long 2 weeks bein stuck in camp..bleah..thank you spinee and blueapple for the console =D
sigh..2 weeks..much happened..everythin's back to sqaure one... just when everythin got better...why? why is life always like that?..is life always so miserable and coincidental?..or is it just mine?..sigh..as if things weren't bad enough..memories came back to haunt..=\ what can i do?..nothin..so helpless and hopeless..i tried and tried..climbed up..got pushed down again...like all the way down...back into the bottomless pit again..ArG!!..complaints and more complaints...the real me speaks up here..but back into reality..everythin's so different..why do i have to hide here?...so pathetic...i'm just screamin for help out to my other two selves...they wanna pull me up but..its the society that's refrainin them..sigh..tears have dried up in my eyes...i can shed nothin but painless blood..

2 Comments:

Blogger blueapple said...

Be strong bro!!

I give u moral support. =D

11:34 PM  
Blogger Come in!!!!! said...

^^ thanks blueapple =)

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home