<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Boredom..

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

My Mouth Speaks Boredom..

ho hum....today..the 1 of nov 2005..Nua"ed" whole day at home today..for i had a frickin bad day yesterday.....
First : i was lookin forward to meet two friends to hang out on halloween decevin myself that it would be "fun"....
In the end kena put aeroplance by one..and pang seh by the other...=\ what a loser..
So i went on ahead and meet my brother...
Second : We were walking at bishan..crossing this traffic light...i had a sling bag slinged to my left..both of my hands were in my jacket's pocket...
2 sibei kiasu kiampah aunties rushing across the road cause they scared they miss the bus...
My peeps were infront..
2 aunties with NTUC plastic bags..
Missed my friend..But hit my sling bag..
Her canned food drops out of the bag and hits the road...
And she had e guts to scold me : " SHIT LAR YOU!!" and she presents a lan jiao face for me to see...
She stared at me all the way until she got up the bus...
SMLJ?!?!?! fucking hell i'd have slapped her if i could..so old liao still so uncivilised and rude..
Then i relac...go home use com..
So BORED!!
Its really amazing how boredom can be added onto your frustrations...
Online friends asked to call up and have a conference to kill boredom..
Called up..
Once upon hearing how my friend sounded like..
It immediately reminded me of one of my ex-girlfriends... =I was in a shittier mood then..
Pulled a long face for the mirror to see....
Felt like crap..Felt like dying...cause nothin's right..
Went to shower...
Came out..
Couldn't remember what happened before i showered.....
Slept...
Woke up..
Couldn't remember what happened after i showered... -__-
Geez...i have brain probs......
BAD DAYS BAD DAYS!!!!!!!
BAD DAYS DON'T LAST BUT BAD TIMES DO!!!
Argg...
Ho hum~

5 Comments:

Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

I tot FireBurn talked to U for almost an hour on the phone, u still feel bored? I think u deprived of Jamming wif FireBurn right. I, myself can't wait to get into the studio man!

12:04 AM  
Blogger Come in!!!!! said...

yeah...jammin with u guys totally rox man...but haix....=\

6:15 PM  
Blogger jidan said...

(((((((((((((((((((((:

JOWYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY =D

5:53 AM  
Blogger Come in!!!!! said...

hi baby! u're here! =D

10:06 PM  
Blogger jidan said...

what baby! =x

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home