<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Drug..

Friday, November 11, 2005

My Mouth Speaks Drug..

"I took you in...
Tried you out...
Now..
I'm livin in the fear..
Of addiction..
You are the perfect drug..
To keep my worries away..
Ice...
Is who you are...
I fear i might fall for you deep..
Feelings that i wouldn't wanna keep..
But its addiction that slowly seeps...
Feelings like this...
Only Mr Ketamine would understand..
Tormenting confussion...
Insomnic Agony...
Voices speak for thier own..
Within the straight zone...
Its not wrong...
Its not right...
But its just the principal of rights...
I abandon the sin of pride...
And obtain the sin of lust........."

2 Comments:

Blogger blueapple said...

HuH? U taking drugs??

3:03 AM  
Blogger Come in!!!!! said...

nah...not into that..used to...but not now...the drug is a girl..

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home