<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Suffocation..

Saturday, November 05, 2005

My Mouth Speaks Suffocation..

"The voice of pain..
The voice of misery..
The voice of sorrow..
The voice of mercy...
Wants out...
Out of the throat where they are...
The echoes of decimation...
Runnin around my heart...
My mind...
Are chances only meant to be given out once?
The obsession..
My depression...
I scream with silence...
Under the blood red rain...
As i hear the melody of my end...
I rip my nails away from my fingers...
Please...
Stop this palaver...
Between me and i...
The cynic who dwells within..
Is no one but myself....

2 Comments:

Blogger blueapple said...

Hmmm... 1 day i would like to see a happier poem/entry. =D

1:28 AM  
Blogger Come in!!!!! said...

hahaha =) i will..when things aren't the way they are now =)

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home