<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Memories...

Friday, December 02, 2005

My Mouth Speaks Memories...

"Are memories meant to be dreadful?
Are memories meant to be painful?
No , I'm not that sane but i'm not insane..
My only regret was to lose my greatest catch..
What goes around..Comes Around...
Feelin Numb..
Feelin Old..
My life's like a piece of decaying mould..
Twisted...
Disfigured...
Rotten..
And thrown away....
Seen the face of pain..
Felt the mean of gain..
Lost the feel for love..
Gained the lust for hate..
Anger through the mind...
There's no one of my kind...
Here i'm in my line..
Hopin to find my fine..
Bleedin wings i see..
And whom might thee be?..
Never felt so free..
Death is meant for me..
Memories returns to haunt..
What have i done that taunts?..
Pictures of thy happiness...
Glanced with the mood of sadness..
Thy tears aren't for me...
My Blood's meant for thee..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home