<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Confined...

Sunday, November 13, 2005

My Mouth Speaks Confined...

"A mistake done..
A punishment issued...
A charge in due...
A chance not given...
A road to boredom..
A glimpse of regret....
Take my bag and walk away...
Hopin the fruit of guilt will decay..
I stroll around the corner of agony...
Turned to the state of despairity...
Straining to get to the world of eternity..
Is the act of my stupidity...
Falling stars upon my wish..
Feelings that i wanna banish...
Just can't seem to vanish...
How was i so foolish?...
Living my life just isn't my bag...
For i've been living the life of beg...
For years i yearn to die...
For years i learn to fly..
To point of no return..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home