<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Split

Sunday, December 18, 2005

My Mouth Speaks Split

Don't know whats wrong with me lately...
Been feeling sick..
Been feelin down..
Been don't know what the fuck..
One min i'm me..
The next i'm not..
Headaches..
Dizziness..
Tummy cramps..
Gastric pains..
I think i'm a girl in my past life...
Feel fucked...can't seem to locate the probelm though..
Hmm...what will be YOUR aim in life after you've know when's your death?.
Sigh..not that i'm saying i have an illness or something...
But questions like..
"Whats beyond the universe?"
"Why must there be lust?"
"Why is there and what is that Pleasure in sexual intercourses?"
"What is this that i'm living in?"
"Who am i?"
These questions come like the wind...i don't even needa think bout it..just comes naturally..
I've fear...for lizards and frogs..
"Fear of own..
Die in a throne
Often mistaken..
Feelings all beaten..
Love's just an illusion..
That i can't feel or see..
He's screaming...
Help me...
Help me......"
I hate love...really.....

5 Comments:

Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

It's a phase u're going through.

Take heart. keep the faith.

5:57 PM  
Blogger blueapple said...

Try to take life more to the positive side.. maybe these are jus some setbacks to let u learn to be stronger..

11:23 PM  
Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

be more positive dude...thinking of posting ur drumming photo on my blog...hahaha better not rt...BTW we must work hard for the NUS gig ..

6:46 AM  
Blogger Come in!!!!! said...

Spinnee - yeah its a phase ever since i started to understand love..till now..
Blueapple - but these setbacks are like..repeating..like history happening over and over again..
Fireburn - post lo if you wanna i don't mind..yeah sure..i'm lookin forward to da gig..

5:25 PM  
Blogger blueapple said...

Hmmmm... maybe some people need to get by the harsh ways...

Be strong!!

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home