<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Stupidity!!

Saturday, December 10, 2005

My Mouth Speaks Stupidity!!

Ok..today..is one heckva painful day for me (Friday)....
Right knee got blue black..
Right ear deaf with that "eEeEeE" sound..
Right cheek rammed..
It all started out when i went for the "Matador"(an anti-armoured-vehicle bazooka that weighs 9 kg and honestly..its bigger than me..) live-firing..
I was one of the snooks that's soooo "lucky" to be choosen to shoot the real thing and the fake one..
I was totally clueless bout the impact...
Its hard to explain..i made some pictures...
Hope you can understand the situation..











Pic 1 : An Introduction
Pic 2 : The officer screaming "FIRE"












Pic 3 : "Instructions shown above"
Pic 4 : I press the trigger happily.......












Pic 5 : *Covered with smoke and injuries*
Pic 6 : The outcome.......

Yeah...so thats the whole scene...
Even until now..
My Right ear's still deaf with that stupid "eEeEeEee" sound..
Damn..

5 Comments:

Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

no wonder ur drums was so tame tat day..i like it tat way..but both me and Guitar Molester think that its still too loud..u r drowning the vox..maybe u shld fire more of that weapon and play softer hahahahahahha!!!!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Come in!!!!! said...

wah liew...dogsoup's sadden by thy words..how can say like that~ >_< ~

2:20 PM  
Blogger blueapple said...

Muahahahaha! The last pic damn funny la!! LOL ~

10:29 PM  
Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

OUCH.

6:58 PM  
Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

if it's affecting u still... go see doctor man...hahah

take care :)

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home