<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Fuck X'mas..

Sunday, December 25, 2005

My Mouth Speaks Fuck X'mas..

Fuckin hell..
Went out with my brother to town on 24th dec night..
damn right what you're thinkin..i'm mad..because of the damn crowds..
and yes damn..the fuckin crowd's fuckin crazy pieces of nutcasesbein shoved in the ass waitin
for this day to come out throughout the year..
now you must be thinkin..
i said i hated crowds and stuff..so why in the first place right?..
cause fucking hell my friend was gonna being his girlfriend back to stay for the night..
(for your info i'm stayin with my friend..don't ask..)
so i thought they would be back early..
so i decided to give em some privacy by forcin myself out when my other campmate
called me out..so i said ok..
anyways back to my ranting..
fucking hell..i missed all that fuckin snow bullshit in the start..
until at one point infront of fucking paragon..
someone was spraying behind me..
i looked up..i was like..:"whoa fucking hell alot of shit above me" i thought to myself..
then on the 2nd thought..i was like..FUCK?! ABOVE ME?!
and yeah...it FUCKIN landed ALL on ME!!!
yeah if that wasn't bad enough..i turned around..some bitch ass fuckinthearse cockster sprayed directly into my face.. whoa fuck lo..winner..
so me and ma peeps went to some wulusami corner to chill while waiting for thier girlfriends to come..
Guess what?..
they bought em "guns"..
guess what?
"FIRE!!!!" directly at me again..
i bought 3..
FIRE!!!
i fired at my bro..
he fired into my mouth......
Good game...
talk about washin my mouth with soap
i was all soapy after that..EcK!!
dammit..after that we went on doing nuts..
Fuckin shit..
Fuckin Christmas..

ECK!! its like getting "cumshotted" in the face by an unknown person..FUCK LAR~!!!!!!..cb..grrr..*grumbles*...i'm a damn free frag..

4 Comments:

Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

relax relax... next xmas u also bring one of those stuff too, and revenge on those people..

:)

7:09 PM  
Blogger Come in!!!!! said...

i next year xmas means i ord liao wahahhahaha..i'll smuggle a sar21 out and revenge on all of them..MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

9:12 PM  
Blogger blueapple said...

LoL.. ur drawing very funny..

2:55 PM  
Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

dogs0up..u shld have killed them..use ur death metal curse on them ahahaha

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home