<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Hard Ways..

Saturday, January 07, 2006

My Mouth Speaks Hard Ways..

Finally back again...
Yesterday..we did a 8 km route march..
My appointment in my platoon is a Law Gunner..
As you've read in one of my previous entry..(the one with animation of me getting injured)
But it was a real hindrance to carry that fake law tube and walk..so i decided..
To change with my friend..
A Machine Gun Gunner..
So i carried the machine gun and walked 8 km..
And ran 150 metres after walking..with that gun..
But it wasn't the weight..
It was em damn blisters that's killing me...Argg..
My damn officer was more like Route Run than march...
Suppose to relac relac walk but he knn..
Fucking selfish..walk himself so fast..expect us to catch up..
Mother Fuck..
If only i had bullets for the machine gun..
I hate his guts to the core..
Stupid new ignorant childish bastard officer..
Somemore my platoon commander..
Sucks balls bastard !

I was randomly watching a show on chan 8 last night..
At around 1 a.m...
It was a Chow Yuan Fatt 1988 show..
Old School !
It started off with a happy scene of a construction working dad
sending his son to work..so it was obvious that they were poor..
and a broken family...
It started off quite happily till the mother came into the picture..
And that's where all the memories come to me...
A flashback from the past..
I know everyone has their ups and downs...
But why..must it be ME?
My life's percentage that i've lived for.. 100%
My mom staying with me's percentage... 40%
Is it really that hard to be with your mom?..
I don't get it..
I'm so numb now..
This fate is worst than death...
Fuck it...
Back to the subject..
The father died in the end after the mom decided to withdrawl the plan
of going to the states and be with the family..but he died.. so yeah..
Fuck it..

Anyways..on last tuesday..
My company had nights out..
Hung out with my buncha homies from camp..
When to the arcade...
Was playin some games..
When the counter girl caught my attention..
She's not all that beautiful...
But attracted me la...
I Like !
It wasn't that much to me..i mean..just see only ma..
Then my cb phideophile(however you spell it) friend..
Go ask for number..
Supposingly for me..
Stupid Boy !
Wah Lan!!! i never had that intention..
Well..maybe i did la..but no guts to go ask..
But he go ask..
Then i frickin ran away..
Damn Pai seh LA!!!
Then she say she got boyfriend..
Awww so sad hor ?
like machiam love story..
cock sia..
Even if get her number..i also dunno what to do...
So its rather pointless...
I'm not really the thick skinned type...

Anyways...
have jammin later..
I'm hungry...
I've changed my mp3..
Listen to it..its nice.. =)
Btw..
Question :
Gangsta Punk( spinnee ) : how you know my age?
Fireburn : i forgot what i wanted to ask you..

Now playing :
Save Me (Lyrics) :

Well I've got a candle, and I've got a spoon.
I live in a hallway with no doors and no rooms.
Under a window sill they all were found, a touch of concrete within the doorway without a sound.
Someone save me if you will,
And take away all these pills.
And please just save me if you can from my blasphemy in my wasteland.
How did I get here? And what went wrong?
Couldn't handle forgiveness,
Now I'm far beyond gone.
And I could hardly remember the look of my own eyes.
How could I love this,
A life so dishonest,
It made me compromise.
Someone save me if you will,
And take away all these pills.
And please just save me if you can from my blasphemy in my wasteland.
Jump In the water
Jump in with me
Jump on the obsessed
Lay down with me
My heart is questioned to answer
Is why, why
Someone save me if you will,
And take away all these pills.
And please just save me if you can from my blasphemy in my wasteland.
Someone save me
Someone save me
Somebody save me
Somebody save me
Please don't erase me

9 Comments:

Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

Welcome back to the real world young punk. NS is quite an umbrella u know ^__~

Answer: I dunno your actual age, young punk, but you in NS WHAT! obvious around 18 onwards mah???

BTW i broke my family ties last year. ;) 'cuz of my great mother. I still address her as mother 'cuz she carried me for 9 mths, This I must give her that title.

Oi, If like the girl, can you 'ga ga' a bit or not? NS suppose to make boys to men, be brave la! No harm asking for number, be friends first la!

by the way, I old auntie liao. Dun let the blog picture deceive u.wahahahha

5:41 PM  
Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

btw... rhiannon sounds so mellow.. hahahahah got a shock when your blog played this.

5:45 PM  
Blogger blueapple said...

The officer nv carry anything of course walk faster la... if i were u, i also hope that there are bullets inside the machine gun.. zua him down man~

Har... u dont dare to ask girls for numbers ah... i thought u kinda thick-skinned one.. ;b

11:07 PM  
Blogger Come in!!!!! said...

Spinnee : Hello gangsta punk thanks for the welcome..

HaH!! 18 onwards..yes..
You broke your family ties?..
Dosen't that hurt?..
I still love my mom..but i just
wish she would change..

Bleah...i scared la...i'm the shy type...serious..

You auntie meh?..i know your actual age lo..lol not that old la..i'm also in your age group..only a little younger...i interact with older people more than younger people..

Hah..i'm versatile..how did you know i listen to hardcore stuff?

Blueapple : wah..you more violent than me lei...i thought u very gentle one..but i take it back..
Eh?! i not thick skinned lo..i'm super shy..really..no joke..i top up my game card that time i don't even dare look at her or talk to her..>.< miserable..

12:46 AM  
Blogger Come in!!!!! said...

Btw
Spinnee & Blueapple : You both have MSN?

12:47 AM  
Blogger blueapple said...

Oei... i gentle one.. dont need to take it back la.. ahahaha~

Har... u dont even dare to look at her?!? Really a shy guy.. LOL

p/s: sorry.. i dont know why.. i like to tease shy guys. ;b

1:53 AM  
Blogger blueapple said...

Oh.. MSN.. e-mail me lo. My e-mail address can be found on the left hand side of my blog.. the red colour font 'Contact'.

Jus in case u got lost again.. =/

1:55 AM  
Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

Long blog. You very young leh! So cute!

9:11 AM  
Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

It hurts. I love her in a way, but I HATE HER to core for the things she had done to me somehow. Love & Hate collided u know?

WOW LAU WHO BETRAY MY REAL AGE?!?!?!

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home