<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks The New..

Sunday, January 01, 2006

My Mouth Speaks The New..

Well well..if it isn't the damn new year again..
Well..it started just fine..all that fine..
So let me try to elaborate my fine new year happy events..

1 ) My mom fucking lied to me fucking again..
For fucking god's sake for all these years how many damn times does she
wanna fucking lie to me?!
Disappointed..

2 ) Ran out of cash..

3) FireBurn fell..

4) 2 pieces of fucking bill from the past..
Adds up to $2000 +

5 ) Can't remember...

Oh well the major event was that fucking event with my mom..
don't come up to me with craps like..
" Event with your mom? so you fucked your mom?"
i swear to fuckin god..
You'll regret it...

Oh well fuck it..its officially now 01 jan 2006..
gettin older and older each year..
Feels kinda reluctant to face THAT particular fact..
Bleah..
Everyone's so happy everywhere..
ARgggG...makes me sick..
*Grunts* *GROWL*
GrrRrRrr....

I wonder if its because of the way and the enviroment i've been brought
Up thats why i can't feel all these joy so easily?..
Geez..i wish i was young again..
Where probelms don't exist..
Where money comes from the "sky"..
When love comes easier than fuck...
When girls are easier to sian..
When marbles were still in trend...

New Year Huh..?
I ought to do something akward and sickening..
Something i've never done before..hmm...
I wanna dye my pubic hair..
i wonder if it takes in colors easy..
Will it affect mah brother..?
Centre parting for it?..
Skali later rot....
I should get a weird hairstyle too..
My current one is...screwed..=Ho Hum~~
New Year..
Will it be good?..
Fuck You..?
Fuck Off...?
Fuck it......

4 Comments:

Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

wah, must broadcast to the www limpek fell huh?? wahlau...anyway my shoulder blades still hurts ...u will have to carry my bass for me in the future...hahaha!! Happy LJ new yr lar!!

10:49 PM  
Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

You damn mean leh! Go burnie's blog broadcast he fall and now u also put here...ahhahaahahahahah omg...

anyway young punk, i had a bad start for the year too. just remember, every cloud has its silver lining. cheer up....oh yes, rem to carry the bass for him :P

1:53 AM  
Blogger Come in!!!!! said...

Hahhahaha what can i say?..
it was a galmourous fall

1:43 PM  
Blogger blueapple said...

LoL.. help Mr Fire to advertise ah..

Dogsoup GROWL?? Wah... i must take cover.. just in case. =/

Wait wait.. i saw something.. U wanna DYE UR PUBIC HAIR?!?!?!

OMFG!!!

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home