<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Reality...

Friday, December 30, 2005

My Mouth Speaks Reality...

"Here i am..
Raging against myself..
Young is not i am anymore..
Start is what i should do..
Settle..is what i should start..
My life is what i should settle...
My presence's just a mere imagination to you..
I'm in fact nothing but an illusion my love..
Back in 270 days ago...
You made the right choice to leave..
Why am i being so stressed up all about?
I've no one to blame but me..
I've yet to grow a face to face the world..
All the pain..
How did you think i'd get by without you?..
My morbid sense of humour..
Makes no laughter..
I suffer the only illness..
That's been in me all these while...
Its called...Me...
My Dreams have shattered..
My Life's battered..
I'm left with the only place to go..
Reality....."

3 Comments:

Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

yo young punk.

Why ain't u out too? hahaha I'm still playing pool!

Yes.. I listen to Gackt. (sorry u've asked twice but now then reply)

Let's put it this way....
It's all the negative things u go through will MAKE U APPRECIATE things that are beautiful.

Though it's hard, but I guess that's how the world goes. Keep the faith.

11:44 PM  
Blogger blueapple said...

Yup yup.. life still goes on.. =)

1:29 AM  
Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

fucking cool jap pics...btw, middle fingers r the tradenark of FIREBURN, if u wanna use them..gotta pay loyalities ...Its Copyright hahahah!!!!

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home