<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Work..

Monday, January 02, 2006

My Mouth Speaks Work..

ARgGgg!!!
I can't believe this!!!
Today's da last day i'll be out relaxing!!!
ARGGGG!!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE I SPENT MY WEEK AT HOME!!!
DOING NUUTTSSZZ!?!?!?!?!?!??!
BrAaAaAaaH~!!!!!!!
Farq..
Ho Hum.....
I keep forgettin what i wanna say..
I wanna get s lil star on my middle finger...
Stuuuppiiddd...
Grrrr...
Oh well..i guess its about time i should start
Lookin for some cash earning things to do..
Besides sellin mah arse..
Its still a virgin..
Runnin outta cash...
Need to look out for a 1 room flat...
Needa move out after this year...
Argg..My brain's not workin out well..
Sigh....
MY BLOG'S MP3 HAS A DAMN PROB!!!!
cannot play properly..turbanation..
Had gastric pains last night...
Oh yeah~!
I was talking to this lady i knew on the net..
She's 51 so don't even think about it..
She told me bout something like this spiritual thingy..
Something to do with "Chi"..
I thought she was joking..
Until she told me(not asked)..
: " You are havin some prob with your tummy..
An aching neck..and lemme see....
And dry skin..
On your sole of your foot.."
I went O_O ' ' '
ALL HIT ON THE BALL LA!!!
My foot's like frickin wall cracking..cause of training..
I am suffering from some kinda foot rot thing..
Fuck...
My neck was indeed aching like a pundeh..
And she's in London..
I suspect she has a USB port somewhere in her brain..
Anyways..I'm going back to hell later..
Sigh..Won't be ranting for some days..
I'm actually..happy enough that there's readers reading
Dogsoup's haven...surprised too..
Pardon me for the childishness you read here..
Thanks~!
Have a great week..Au Revoir

3 Comments:

Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

chey u think u're the only one at home? ;)

1 room flat... if u intend rent from govt, unlikely u qualify for the age range.. so must be rented from private owners..wait til u out of hell first la. exp to rent a room ok.

for ur mp3..i looked at ur page.. nothing wrong with ur coding. should be something wrong with that file. re-upload to ur host again.

take care young punk. ;)

9:17 PM  
Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

doggie, all ur readers are cool people who frequent my blog lar..happening lot.

Back to camp huh? nvermind..just hang on man.

btw, this song on ur blog is nice, u so softie one huh?

Lets cover this song!

11:27 PM  
Blogger Keith said...

Eh your blog budget sia... Wahahahah!

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home