<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Dreaming..

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

My Mouth Speaks Dreaming..

Hmm..
I think i'm dreaming..
I've finally gotten my most desired pair of shoes..
I went out without a flaw happening..
It feels too perfect to be true..
Its weird..
But going to go book in soon..
Thats the turn off part that woke me up..
Oh well..
You cant have everything in life i guess...
But 11 more months nia..
Heh..
Going to india for 2 weeks in march..
damn..
here i come cury soda..

3 Comments:

Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

namaskar (it's "hello" in hindi) .. ahhaha

happy right, though pocket big hole, but u still got your shoes :)

high time to don into hot chilli curries hor? ;) north india or south india? i guess u're going to the south (poor thing, u can't see beautiful north indians!! wahahahah)

2:43 PM  
Blogger blueapple said...

"The curry is good~" =/

10:32 PM  
Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

shoes? addidas rt?! haahaha a.d.d.i.d.a.s- All Day I Dream About Sex!!!!

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home