<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Inner Child..

Sunday, January 08, 2006

My Mouth Speaks Inner Child..

Hmm...
I wanna go shopping..
i wanna get some black clothes for CNY..
Comfrim kena Fuck inside out left right up down 360 degrees again..
Every year CNY wear black..
Like going to funeral they say..
Farq~
Hmm...
I still have a dog stuffed toy with me..
That i use to hug every night to sleep at home =D
It was given to me by my mommy when i was young..
I kept it cause it was the best memory..
And the only thing that keeps some happy
memories alive...
I like stuffed toys..somehow..for a reason..
Hmmm..
Its been raining ever since christmas..
weird..thought it should be sun shine and stuff..
Since the rainy season's over..
I keep forgetting what i wanna say..farq..
Drum Drum Drum!!!!!

Bleah...
So many people outside..
Damn sian to squeeze with all em people outside..
But to kill freedom...
I've no choice..

I LOVE TO TEASE MY FRIEND!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
He's with his girl for 4 years..
so the last time i questioned him bout his sex life
which was almost 1 to 2 years ago..
He said she's still a virgin..
I bursted out laughing..
He say some stuffs la..
but scared later i say..ruin his private life..
So i don't be so mean la hor~ =^-^=
Act cute only..
Then a few hours earlier..
I just questioned him again..

Dogsoup : " Oi you fuck your girl already or not..?
4 years i don't believe you never fuck her.."

Pizhu : " Dunno la~"

Dogsoup: " don't shy lei~!!! say say lei~~
i everytime got girlfriend you first thing is
ask me bout all these bullshit..don't come act shy"

Pizhu : " got la got la aiyo~"

Dogsoup : " *expression of =D* WHAT STYLE?!?
*Burst out laughing*

Pizhu : " *shy laughs* Normal lar~!

Dogsoup : "How many times?!"

Pizhu : " Once la~!"

Dogsoup : " *slowly creeps up to him* *points at him*
*LAUGHS HYSTERICALLY*

Pizhu : " FUCK YOU LA~!!!!! LAUGH WHAT?!"

true enough..yesterday..
i was looking for something...
Then i pulled out his drawer..
I found that the two box of condoms..
That my mom's friend passed to her..
Mom passes to me..
Me passes to pizhu..
Was almost 9/10 used..
I laughed to myself..
Retardation..

Hmmm...
i wonder...
How do girls feel when :

A guy asks for her number..

A guy who presents himself in a horny manner..

A guy who has a huge crush on you but too shy to say..
(but you know it)

A guy tattoos your name onto his skin..

Through pms..

The feeling of being loved more than to love..

The inetercourse..

Blah...i can't really think up of any now..
Brain isn't working..
i had alot of questions in mind though...

" The growth's done..
Now the leaves are coming..
Its time to leave to pot..
A voice within askin you to stay..
You will miss the memories of bein here..
You know you'll never set a foot out of here..
The child within's pulling you down..
Your mind strains to get out..
The restriction's getting too far..
The flower ain't bloomin..
For it has too much burden in it's roots..
Every flower wants to bloom too..
But no matter how hard you try..
It will never bloom..
The tears and cries can only be seen and heard..
Inside...
The pain and memories..
Can only be erased with death..
I've never felt the great sun light..
And water...
For all these years..
I can only.....
Sulk and cry..
I'm the only one left around..."

10 Comments:

Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

I also wore black during CNY last time.. though not totally black. Me also thinking this year wear everything black, in and out hahaha !!!!

Stuffed toys are good, some form of emotional theraphy. Nothing wrong for guys to have it.

it's because of too many pple here and no where to go, I hate going out in shopping malls.

and HELLO, pple private sex life dun disturb la. find a girl and go create your own stories ok! ahwhahaha as for those girls answers, perhaps if i add u on msn, we can discuss ;)

3:28 PM  
Blogger Come in!!!!! said...

Hahahaha no lo!!
he everytime disturb me!
everytime he asked me first before i ask him one..
how you add moi?

5:36 PM  
Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Come in!!!!! said...

btw..yeah love and hate collides..i know what u mean and loneliness collides with my emotions too..
Heh heh..no one betray your real age..i've ESP powers to know your age..>=D

5:40 PM  
Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

DUH.. ESP?!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Come in!!!!! said...

Heh heh =P kinda lame..but oh well..
i added you liao lei~

5:48 PM  
Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:49 PM  
Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

Thank u! =)

7:02 PM  
Blogger blueapple said...

Ahahahaha.. guys will be guys. Always got alot of stupid questions on their mind.. =/

9:17 PM  
Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

oh man...very long entry..read until my eyes tired hahaha!!! CB this week jamming burnie bringing earplugs for my ears and masking tape for my mouth hahaha!!! hear no evil, speak no evil..hahahahah kidding!! takecare and have a good time in camp dude!!!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home