<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Hatred..

Saturday, January 14, 2006

My Mouth Speaks Hatred..

Fucking Hell..
i seriously don't know whats going around me lately..
but i'm fuckin pissed off with people all around me..
my "landlord" simply CANNOT be a friend..
he's a complete mother fuck..
all he has in his fuckin mind is his fuckin girlfriend..
fucking hell..we used to be good friends..
but fucking hell..now he's a fuckin walking wax figure..
I FUCKIN HATE HIM TO HIS GUTS.

i really..really...really..Fuckin hate my new
platoon commander aka officer..
he is a frickin two headed fuckin snake..
with a mentally of a kid..
and he's fuckin 25 - 26 ...
he thinks he's fuckin mature..
he comes to me and TRIES to
get in to my life..by saying if i need help
or whatever and whenever i feeling no happy talk to him..
fuckin hell i told him..
Unhappiness is MY Happiness..
FUCKING HELL
I SERIOUSLY DO NOT KNOW WHATS
GOING ON WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!
Argg..kill me..

3 Comments:

Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

PMS la u... ahhaha

relax.. it's saturday..

time pass so far that there's no time to feel too cheesed off.

cheer up and enjoy ur wkend.

3:43 PM  
Blogger blueapple said...

Aiyo.. wat's with u again?

It's the weekend! Use it wisely. ;)

7:48 PM  
Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

go listen to "i hate everything about you!" by three days garce.

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home