<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Doubting Year..

Monday, January 30, 2006

My Mouth Speaks Doubting Year..

oh well..its the start of the new year i guess?..
fuck it..
i hate new year celebrations..except the money part..
new year really means :
new tattoo..

old life..

Fucked life..

hopefully this year..i'll be able to find
a girl whom i can devote to..and
hopefully accept the me who i am now..
i hope darkad continues..
i hope my metal project goes well..
i hope to get my tattoos done..
i hope to pay off my friends(if i can remember)
i hope to gain back my memory..
i hope that....i won't be so numb..
and my life won't be so fucked anymore..
i hope...to forget joan..its been a year already joan..
you've been on my mind too long..
i see your name everyday..
please leave my mind...
i hope all the miseries will end..
i hope to find myself..
i may be a guy..but that dosen't mean
i can be played all the time..
i too am a human..
but no one can accept me for who i am..
probably because of my interest and my culture?..
oh well..
Fuck it

1 Comments:

Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

Have red packet means have $$ for jamming..
Darkad will continue as long as you like, unless you want out haha...
Need $ to laser off that 4 letter tattoo on ur leg? so that you wont be facing it day in day out haha!!!
Rock n Roll Doggie!!!

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home