<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Blogging..

Saturday, January 28, 2006

My Mouth Speaks Blogging..

Hmm..i figured that i'm starting to blog lesser and lesser..thus people who used to visit here don't come very often because of that..oh well..its alright..
Actually i only blog when i feel there's something for me to say..not bloggin for fun..
its rather surprising that there are more than one you"s" here..
i blog when i feel like killing..
so does fire and spin..
i blog when i'm fucked..
so does fire..
etc..the list continues..
oh well..
anyways...happy new year to you all bloggers around..
hope you guys have msn..
its easier to talk..
a blog is just an update in case u can't chat..
i don't know what am i talking about anymore..
shit..
my mind is blank..pardon me..
in anyways..
in dogsoup's haven..
there are more than one dogsoup talking in each entry..
cheers...

3 Comments:

Blogger blueapple said...

Keke.. Happy New Year pull your Ear! (childish)

-.- ...

It's alright to blog when u feel like it.. not a must to blog everyday wat~

12:43 AM  
Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

Happy new year :)

10:51 PM  
Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

Fire and spin? u meant me ah?!!! Yeah, I blogged when i feel Fucked!!!!! anyway, happy CNY!!!

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home