<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Angelic Happiness..

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

My Mouth Speaks Angelic Happiness..

today..is another happy day for me..
Got to know Angel..
it started off when me and my peeps were at plaza singapura's pastamania..
then i turned my head casually around..
and i saw her!..
Angel!!
(if you didn't know..i've "chio bu phobia")
so i turned my head back with my eyes shocked wide open..
i told my friend bout her..
then my friends started to tease me..
WAH LAU..damn embarassed..i quickly finished my drink..and RAN off
i really RAN man...but i took another glance at the beautiful Angel once more..
then..my peeps..approached her for her number!
she rejected the first time..
but when my friend actually went back and ask again..
she gave!! omg!!
this is like..the first time man!
I'm REALLY DAMN HAPPY!!
and to Angel's friends..i know they can't see this..
but my peeps told me that u helped out too..
Thanks alot..i really appreciate this happiness that's been brought to me today..
from the bottom of my heart..thanks..i've never felt this for quite some time..thanks
for the morale booster for my gig tomorrow!
thanks..
CheERS!!!!! \M/

5 Comments:

Blogger blueapple said...

OMG.. u are really so so so shy!!

Jia you ah!

Finally a happier post from your blog.. keke..

Take care! ;)

2:04 AM  
Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

kekekeke PLEASE LA can u go cure your chiobu phobia bo?

So this is the thing u wanna tell me right? Let's discuss more over lunch later hahaha

8:59 AM  
Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

chio bu ...finally u got progress good good!!! happy for u, dun blow it this time ehhehe!!!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Xorpheus said...

Cool...
So what is your next step?
Let's us know. Perhaps we can help too.
Cheers.

5:04 AM  
Blogger lalucci said...

GOOD LCUK WITH THE ANGEL!

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home