<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Goner..

Friday, February 24, 2006

My Mouth Speaks Goner..

~ H A P P I N E S S ~

"Do you think i'm really happy all the time?"
"I'm just messin with your feelings mother fuck"
"Do you actually believe in fate?"
"Don't bullshit with me ass wipe"

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHATS CALLED MISERY"
"I have nothing left.."
"Listen to the silent screams of plea"
"Death is the only path to life"

2 Comments:

Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

death is not a path. Death is the end of the line.

1:14 PM  
Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

If you want to be happy, u can.

If you wanna stay unhappy, u will.

Death is just the end of everything, not to life. It leads to perhaps more misery.

Though I often bitched life sucks, but make the best out of it while u're alive.

Cheers ;)

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home