<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Eye Reveals...Death Evolution

Friday, October 20, 2006

My Eye Reveals...Death Evolution

It's finally about time..
i'm going to re-form a metal band with my ex bandmates..
this will be my side project
the characteristics of my side-project's sound..
- Blues
- Technical
- Brutality
- Melodic
Last but not least.. - DEATH METAL
its been awhile..ever since i can re-rage my anger into sounds..
beautiful..
don't get me mistaken..
i still love my rock band..SpiralFall..consist of..
- FireBurn
- Guitar Molester
- renaissance_man
- dogSoup
its a great band..i love it alot..
but i still really wanna do something else with hard hitting brutalities..
i wanna growl bout Gore..Rage..
enough bout my music side..
soon enough..i'll be able to become a tattoo apprentice...
and soon enough..a freelance graphic designer..
not much in multimedia side but will attend lessons soon..
more on free hand drawn work..
if everything fails..
i'll just go sell chicken rice at a local coffee shop..
(of course..with my dreadlocks on..*ahem sis..)

Anyways..hopefully people who knows who i am..
or reads my blog..please support my bands yeah?
\m/ Rage within the silence \m/

1 Comments:

Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

*support in silence*
=X

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home