<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Renew..

Thursday, October 26, 2006

My Mouth Speaks Renew..

i can't do a damn song on my own..oh well..i guess i've to leave it to jamming
..hmmm...
gonna do a tattoo on my hand with an egyptian eye..
and then i'll proceed to my forearm..with again..another eye designed by
Crimson..
then i'll proceed to my legs..damn..its gonna take awhile for me to do all these..
oh well...
at least all my tats has meanings..not some ah beng ones..
i should really learn how to regret...
oh well..but a leopard will never change its spots..
hopefully i'll be able to come up with a good recording with Spiral though
so in future..i can tell people proudly..
"Hey Check out my band's album!"
oh well..if one member bo chup..so will the others..things work this way
Burnie..you cannot keep saying you organise until very sian this kinda thing...
everyone plays a role..if you aren't happy bout it..don't just keep quiet..
talk to the rest...
you may keep quiet bout your personal life..
but please don't do so for Spiral..
cause it consist of other people..
we are working as a team..
G-molester said something to me before..
:"i do not only need you as a drummer..
i need you as a friend too.."
these words..goes to you and Trev and G-molester too..
i hope to enjoy my life as friends with you guys too besides just
being mates you get it?
its not being emo..
but just that..although i might be younger..but that doesn't mean
that my words don't mean anything..
you might have been through alot of shits..yes
but i've through stuffs that you might not have been through too..
yeah?
just voicing out here cause i'll know you will read it definitely..
hopefully you will understand..
\m/ - Crimson

2 Comments:

Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

UNCLE.. dun be so emo! O_o

4:09 PM  
Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

by the way, we'll catch up once things are stable at my fuck work place. :P

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home