<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks...Fri & Sat

Saturday, October 28, 2006

My Mouth Speaks...Fri & Sat

Fri - Jamming with my side proj's mates..
3 of em were from my ex band..but 1 didn't turn up cause of exams..
2 turned up..
me..
and my campmate..
after jamming...i gained back the feeling all over again..
The Feel To Kill
the bassist was playing a blues riff
the guitarist harmonised off with a blues solo and headbanging riff
the keyboardist was doing the meldoy..
i was doing double pedals with technical parts..

Sat - Laid my first art piece onto my friend..
wasn't up to satisfaction..
but i got the feel of it now..
my first tattoo done on my friend..
will be my first and last worst piece ever created by me.

2 Comments:

Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

At least u don't have to work on weekends..

10:19 PM  
Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

*SCREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

dun destroy other pple's skins...
muahahah

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home