<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks..Days

Thursday, November 09, 2006

My Mouth Speaks..Days

i've been smokin so much as though "Reds my next best friend..
its amazing how me and NEo have been good pals a few years back..broke contact and contact again as the good ol' times..

we are so similar yet so different..

been chillin out at his place for sometime now..
why is that i do not want to return to my rented hive..?
perhaps i feel more like a human here?
perhaps i feel this is how having a proper family feels like?
perhaps this is how it feels to go home and knowing someone's there to talk to?
i just feel comfortable here...
for once in life...
i feel contented...
with little worries..

Hate me or love me..
thats the way we lived and will be livin..
i enjoy his presence..
i'm quite sure he doesn't mind mine too..
i'll be the ear if he needs one..
but i'll pass on saying anymore remarks that makes me sound gay..

why is it that the girls whom i date..
are always hidin reasons cause they ASSUME that i'm suspecting them?
is it wrong for me to care?
is it wrong for me understand the illness?
is it wrong for me to find out if i might contracted it?
she just doesn't understand..
if this carries on......

Topic -Girls(2) :
you know..
sometimes humans are contradicting..
and that's what makes us the devil whom we really are..
i can't hide my anger within anymore..
i blurted out the truth..
she was in denial..
i'm a wolf under a sheep's skin too..

i usually have this impression on people like S..
but he was a nice slut to bitch around with..
his company's not such a bad one compared to Mr-C(my old classmate)..
he might not like me..
but i'm alright with him afterall..
and thanks to him and S-female..
or i'll never learn the truth..

oooo..i feel this tingling feel down my spine..
my time in heaven's finally ending soon..
i can feel it..
the devil within..
who has been dead for 2 years..
will be brought back to live..
once again.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Butterfly said...

HAHAHAHA... coded..

People are also.. "self-delusional and psychotic)

I know one peson.. *wink* I think you know one too!

1:15 AM  
Blogger ....::sPellb0und::.... said...

look on the bright side! cheer up la!

5:01 PM  
Blogger ....::sPellb0und::.... said...

look on the bright side! cheer up la!

5:01 PM  
Blogger Come in!!!!! said...

Spinnee : HAH yeah indeed..The Slut team

BF : hmm...i think i might have "dated one" before *grinz


sPell : YES MA'AM!

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home