<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: Hidden

Friday, June 22, 2007

Hidden

Actions have the most evidence of everything.
When you know the situation isn't what they are.
You force yourself to believe likewise.
When everything isn't worth for them.
There's nothing you can do.
Action speaks for itself.
Explaination isn't everything.
Action is.
You show people different from what you explained.
It's ok.
Not meant to be is what you believe not what the situation is.
I know.
You just wanna be a coward fuck and just run.
No courage to face anything.
Just get fucked and enjoy.
And when probelms occur.
You run.
Humans are selfish.
And you're one of em.
You never have time for me.
You always have time for others.
You're gonna say i'm the same.
Cause you're always defending yourself.
If you haven't started this in the first place.
Would i guard on you so strongly?
Yeah it's me.
What else can you do best besides putting the blame on others?
It's ok.
It's my fault that i tried.
You keep saying you're tired.
You spared a thought for your friends.
A thought on how they would feel.
But not me.
Never me.
If you can't give in.
I wouldn't too.
You're just gonna run away like a coward in your whole life.
It's such a minor obstacle.
In future you're just gonna get fucked in the CAR and no commitments.
Why?
Cause you can't face stress.
I tried.
You stood on your believes.
I tried to run over it.
But you ran over me.
You said you've explained enough.
That's just a lie.
You just want to end things.
Love me?
My Foot though.
You said you do.
But you said you wanna leave.
When both parties still have feel.
I left her cause i had no feel.
But you still do.
So your feelings are just not strong enough to overcome things?
Just like what you said.
"Like i'm not worthy enough for you to get over some disorder."

I'm not WORTH for you to overcome things.


You can't make me hate someone.
You believed i hated you.
Remember when i said don't start with me?


You're the fool now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home