<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: After A Fight.

Monday, July 23, 2007

After A Fight.

It was only after a fight then i realised.
Sometimes it doesn't pay to be nice.
And it sure isn't worth it to throw your pride just to compromise.
This really is for every single thing you're going through in your life.

Like now.
His attitude towards me is better after i flared up and threw him a punch in the case of self-defence.
but the cops weren't called.
I'm too softed hearted.
I felt that it wasn't worth the guilt i'll have for sending someone to jail just because of a stupi fight.

Standing up for yourself and doing something that isn't what you want.
Sometimes really makes a huge difference in your life.
Sometimes the closer.The deeper the wound.
Sometimes.You just gotta reject yourself.
You can't show people whom you really are.
Why?
Because this society is so discriminative.
You have to compromise in order for everyone to be happy.
Neither do i like to put on a smile everyday at work.
But no one at work offended me.
They do not deserve my frown.
Pride is really important.
I used to fuck care bout it.
But maybe that's why i always get kicked around.
Once bitten.Twice shy.
Sometimes it's just about doing the right thing.
Sometimes it's about pride.
Sometimes it's just about the trust that's been betrayed.

Watched "ALONE" from the directors of Shutter.
I was expected a real good movie.One that will haunt me for months and i'll still get scared whenever i think of it.
But.
It was a huge disappointment considering that the director was from Shutter.
And Shutter was such a success.
The movie was focused more on shocked than haunt.
And quite off track at times.
They do not focus much on the point of the twins whereas more on the Love story.
:"I love you Wee(the lead).Why you don't love me??I KILL YOU!!!"
It turned out to be another psychopath in love kinda story.
bla bla.yeah.
Ratings? 4/10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home