<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: Grudge.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Grudge.

Man.
When you're more tolerant.
People take advantage of it as you're weak.
Fuck him.
If you don't like what people do.
Don't do it yourself first.
You've no rights to tell me off.
Better watch your words before i'll rip you off this planet.
And leave you half dead living with a living brain living in a dead body.
Mother Fucker.

DO NOT MESS WITH ME WHEN I'M NICE.UNDERSTAND?!


To:Mr mother fucker.
You're worst than this poor baby.
Because you lived but yet you're more screwed than him.
Lowest lifeform of this planet.
Waste to this planet.
Don't make me decapitate you.
You think you know me.


You're wrong...
Never judge the book by it's cover.

Especially me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home