<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Memory Speaks.

Monday, September 24, 2007

My Memory Speaks.

"With so much done.
With so much time that flew.
I refuse to accept the reality that has happened.
As every step i take slowly turn into memories,
I lost myself between present and future.
As knowledge grows,
The memory fades.
Soon, everything becomes obsolete.
No.
Intensed isolation will not help.
For forgotten is just a momentary issue.
As my body wither with age.
Everything that stood in the corner will bloom.
Knowing nothing,
Is knowing everything.
We were born pure with ignorance.
Yet die with such tainted mind of knowledge.
I've learnt how not to refrain.
And slowly live in pain.
As my mind and heart repels,
My body will just walk step by step as time ticks away.
And soon enough,
Every step turns into a memory."
- Crimson

" In the memories of Deary."
1999 - 2007

"Always loved you.And now you will be missed.Have a safe trip."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home