<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Wax.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

My Mouth Speaks Wax.

Don't you like that wax that falls on your skin hot and drips down cold?
It's like how everything in life works.
It lands on you hot.
Leavin you all cold and numb.

Painful Pleasure.
Is What I Desire.
I Yearn for a blood fuck.
I am yours to suck.

As my knife runs on your skin.
I build my happiness on your misery.
I know you're requesting for more pain.


Slowly darling...
Slowly....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do you have such a grotesque header?!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Come in!!!!! said...

cause it's just me.hmm..how did you get here?

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha!
your link everywhere, darling

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home