<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth SpeakSkaepS htuoM yM

Monday, September 03, 2007

My Mouth SpeakSkaepS htuoM yM

Nothing like a fucked weekend..
I yearn that moan of yours.
The catastrophic moans.
Your endless mourns.
Drive my blood up my brain.
Pushin in on hard.
Waxing your sexy curves.
I tear your skin with my teeth.
To only hear you scream.
Every pitch from that scream.
Turns me on over and over again.
I'll tie you to the frame.
And wax you all over again.
i'll slit yr skin for the blood to run.
The only thing that really turns me on.
Not too hard and not too soft.
The amount that flows will be right.
As i bite your wound with my teeth again.
i'll make you scream in pain.

I yearn for your lust to stay.

Your cunt's all for me.
Your blood's meant for me.


Ah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home