<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mind Speaks...

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

My Mind Speaks...

you know..
sometimes just when you think no one is ever there..
someone pops up..
it's true..
no one can ever fucking feel you..
but..
sometimes the presence of a company is just enough..

sometimes understanding your pain silently is better than feeling you..

but..
remember..
just when you're about to think..no one's ever there...

there's someone always there for you..
waiting to understand you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

I have been busy lately and I haven't been blogging for a while. Its so sudden that I read this last wave of posts from you. I hope everything's ok. You've been a nice visitor to my blog and I know you understand me in some way.

Things will work out fine, just wait and see.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home