<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks ORD FUNCTION

Saturday, November 11, 2006

My Mouth Speaks ORD FUNCTION

well..this is the first time i'm gonna post some pics related to reality...
i lost my precious ring while at it..(the ord function)..
thus spoilling the entire evening..
i wore it for years...and i lost it..
could only blame myself..
and like someone said..
i'm living in the world of "IFS" too..
grrr...
well..i just take it as a sign for me to lead a new life..
since i lost it at a ord function..
but still..
not expensive..
but highly sentimented..
here are some gruesome pics..

40 SAR Platoon 10 section 1 (Inclusive of old and new commanders)

Left to right : Ex-Section 1 Vehicle Commander - 3rd Sgt Chong Y.c

Ex-platoon 10 P.C - Capt Jacky (the one in black)
Ex-section 1 section commander - 3rd Sgt Lee J.q (the one in white)
Section 1 Law 1 Gunner - Seow C.y (the one in grey)
Ex-section 1 Law 2 Gunner / 2nd 2i.c - CrimsonWolf
Section 1 M113 Driver - CPL Tan Y.L (the one that resembles Super Mario)
Section *Unknown Status King / Law - Steven (the red dick head)
Platoon 10 P.C - CPT Tom
Section 1 ORD"ed" Section Commander - 3rd Sgt Tan Hwee Hwee
Section 1 ORD"ed" Saw Gunner aka My buddy - CPL Aw J.L
Section 1 ORD"ed" M203 Gunner aka Gay Fag - CPL Tan Teh Hao


Almost the whole platoon 10...i guess..ain't gonna name em..too much work..



Ben Seow , My Buddy / Jie li and X X X me


A.G.I.A - Army Gays In Action


there were many more pics..but too lazy and little time to post..
and i don't think anyone would be interested to look at more anyways..
its gonna be my last function dinner i'll ever attend..
i ain't gonna lose anymore stuffs..
i'm clumsy..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home