<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Mental Fucked.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Mouth Speaks Mental Fucked.

Alot get the idea of S.M(sexually) the moment they hear me saying Hedonistic Masochist.
I don't really enjoy physical pain.well.sometimes.
but then again.what really gives me the smile on my face.

Mental Torture.

i'm just so addicted to it.
i've been told so too.
It will be better if it was a trauma.
like cause it keeps torturing and haunting you whenever u think bout it.
it warms my little heart whenever that happens.

now for sadness.
the thoughts that makes you cry.
no.i do not like it because i am emo.
i like it because it makes you think deeper into the situation that makes you go insane after digging deeper and deeper.

I inflict this unto myself too.
Instead of escaping it.
I grew fond of it.
This is love.

What i love best.
Fucking around with spoilt brats.
i'd love it to see them breakdown.
and you go like :"Aww.relax.everything's fine."
When i do that.
I am actually laughing and smiling hard at your face.
But if i keep quiet and proceed on without any hypocrisy.
it means i have my other reasons for doing so.not for hedonistic purposes.

Disorder?
i'm not really sure.but i seem fine.
well.maybe not to all.
but then again.
who cares?

The taste of mental torture is sweet.
The crave for it is strong.


I think i went wrong somewhere earlier in my life.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yes.
I'm CrimsonWolf.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aiyori said...

hello wolfie..=)

10:06 AM  
Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

booooo...

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home