<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: End of memories..Birth of regret

Thursday, November 23, 2006

End of memories..Birth of regret

GAZETTE - Cassis



Zutto kurikaeshiteta Zutto kanashimasete bakari datta
Kitto anata sae mo kidzukete Boku wa ugokenu mama
Anata ni fureru koto ga Naze Konna ni kurushii no desuka?
Kitto onaji koto wo kurikaeshi anata wo Ushinatte shimau no ga kowakatta kara

Yori sou koto de nuguou to shita Wasure kirenakatta hi wo
Anata wa nani mo kikazu ni Kono te wo nigette kureta ne

Ashita anata no kimochi ga hanarete mo
Kitto kawarazu aishiteiru
Ashita anata ni boku ga mienakute mo
Kitto aikawarazu aishiteiru.
I will walk together the future not promised
It keep walking together to the future in which you are...

Tsurai koto sae wasureru kurai
Anata wo omotte iru
Aenai yoru wo kazoeru tabi ni
Kogareru mune
Kakechigai no sabishisa tsunoru Douka hitori kiri de nakanaide
Donna ni hanarete ite mo Shinji aeru futari de iyou

Douka kono mama
Waratte itai
Anata wo kidzuke sasenai de
Toki ga tatsu tabi Usurete itta
Anna omoi kurikaeshitakunai
Ashita anata no kimochi ga hanarete mo
Kitto aikawarazu aishiteiru
Ashita anata ni boku ga mienakute mo
Kitto aikawarazu aishiteiru.
Douka Boku dake wo Mitsumeteite
Douka Kono te ga tokenu you

I will walk together the future not promised
It keep walking together to the future in which you are...

----------------------------------------------------

It kept repeating It kept making me sad
Surely even you too were hurt And I can't move
Why does it hurt this much to be touched by you?
Surely its because I'm afraid that the same thing will repeat itself and I'll lose you again

When we cuddle, I tried to wipe it clean but I couldn't forget completely that day
You didn't listen to anything and held my hand

Even if tomorrow your feelings grow away from mine
Surely I will love you without change
Even if tomorrow you can't see
Surely I will love you without change.
I will walk together the future not promised
It keep walking together to the future in which you are...

I am thinking about you
So much that I forget even the painful things
Each time I count the nights I can't meet with you
My heart yearns for you
The loneliness of crossing paths grows Don't cry by yourself somehow
No matter how far apart we become, lets stay as a couple who can trust each other

Somehow I want to
Laugh like this
Without hurting you
As time passes, it has dimmed
I don't want to repeat that feeling
Even if tomorrow your feelings grow away from mine
Surely I will love you without change
Even if tomorrow you can't see
Surely I will love you without change.
Somehow, look only at me
Somehow, don't let go of this hand

I will walk together the future not promised
It keep walking together to the future in which you are...

-------------------------------------------------------------



My story has ended..
it becomes memories of sadness..
a momentary happiness...
for a guilt that's been born..
to haunt me in the corner of my mind..
to pierce me in the heart..
to kill me for eternity..
for what's done..
can't be undone..
It was like a question of life and death..
in which both have thier reasons..
but if it causes more joy to die than to live..
i believe..
i've chose to die..


The birth of my regret is here..
like Mr-Ketamine said to me..
my direction arrows pointing back to south..
and that is where i should head..
this is the only chance for me to redeem myself..
for it is the only chance so i can die happy..
even if it's the slightest chance..
i've to go for it once again..
it's a dream from the past..

I've never lied to the both of you..
the only ones who mattered so much to me..
the ones who held the power to change my life..

SL - now that you're here again..
i realised that i really want you back..
i know the chances are slim..
and its retarded to say it here..
but i can't bring myself to talk to you bout
all these face to face again...
i've constantly been thinking bout you..
since aeons ago..
i'm glad that i've not been discriminated..
but one thing's for sure..
i've never lied bout my reasons..
i'll have to give it all for you again..
i know..
that a small part of you from the past is gone..
but still..
you're still the one who lingers in my mind
as the clock ticks its life away..



L - now that you're gone..
you've made me realised..
that i really love you..
but all these love will be memories for now..
no one will be able to replace you..
just like how no one was able to replace Lubu
and for my side..SL..
you woke my feelings up..
you woke the conscience in me up..
you left the guilt in me..
you made me realise my feelings for SL..
i constantly told you over and over when you asked..
that she's my only regret..
it is true..
but i do not lie too..
when i said i love you..
you may be gone..
you no matter how long and what happens..
you'll remain in my heart..
be it as love or memory..
i thank you sincerely..
i wish you the best..
Biyvi-



this is my last chance..
before i start my Project-Mutilation..
before i turn my head towards homosexuality..
i've already lost everything now..
i just want to do something right again..
and that's to treasure and not hurt..
my apologies are nothing but mere words..
but..
i hope..
i still have that very last sincerity..
to prove myself again..
to be the one whom i really want to be..
this might be my last emo post..
but L..
you've done wonders to my life..
i can't fight fate further..
thus..i'm back to my regret..
my one and only one..

6 Comments:

Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

I can't take a few guys in goth, visual rock makeup singing luvy songs...their image look quite kickass but this song..hmmm

6:39 AM  
Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

Visual Rock Rules!!!!!!!

8:53 AM  
Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

by the way, sis, sometimes things are not meant to be. feeling emo is ok. just that u gotta pick up urself much later.

the new experiences can't slip in without having hurt flowing away. probably that's why u need to go through this mothification. ;)

9:18 AM  
Blogger Come in!!!!! said...

MMUUUTTIILLAATTIIOONN
the next time anyone who knows me or sees me after when i ord..
i swear they won't recognise me..muahahahhaha

Burnie : this song is dedicated to someone..it bears special memories and meanings..

Spinnee : i'm just sick of being emo..it's depressing..i'm not sure if you can see through me next time..but i'll definetly be no more of a slut than S-male..HAH

11:43 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

regrets mean that you're hanging on to memories, let them go and regrets will go out with them.

Give yourself a new start, don't let regrets hold you back.

There's so much more to life than memories and regrets. Just fuck care and life would be so much easier.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Come in!!!!! said...

it is true that what you have said Jess...but many things have proven myself wrong over and over...and that is that my heart still lies in the past..where i really want to be..i lied to myself constantly over and over..but i just have to give it in this time..

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home