<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks ..............

Friday, September 28, 2007

My Mouth Speaks ..............

I am bored..very bored...very very bored...am damn bored.so damn bored.
It's really contradicting of me.to dislike them when my band's full of them.
i wanna jam....yawnz...there's nothing else better to do..i can't do no shit here.
so i decided to blog about nothing.
stressed.my band's crazy.i just got into this band.and they are telling me they are gonna record a full album and skip recording the demos.
woo...they have so much confidence in me? nuts lor.i haven't started laying out the structures for his crazy 5 mins with 10-over-different-riffs song.nothing fancy.but it's quite technical.die..die...die...die...just grind all the way...wahahhahahahaha
i think i'm probably the only one who listens to Technical Death there.
they only enjoy brutal death.and even named one of the songs "MatiMampos"(means die and die(more crudely)).
i feel retarded.but it's fun to jam lar.better than rusting.
yawnzzzzzzzz...so many side projects on hand...
ALBUM COVER FOR H.O.D!!!!!!!!! wahahahahaha my biggest one for now.
Herald Of Decay!!!!!!!!!! ROARRRRRRRRRRRR

Boredom took my senses away............*dances

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home