<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Messed.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Mouth Speaks Messed.

Been losin my temper alot lately.
and my best friend's been losin himself lately.
it's all because of his girl.
why is it that every fucking time.
guys crumble to shit because of that?
i've grown immune to it.
like a lifeless zombie i live now.
i suddenly lost interest in EVERYTHING.
my job pays me so low that i don't even have any money to save.
it's really fucked like how much i like this job but yet i can't stay.
sounds familiar eh? how much i love but i can't.
Deh-jah-voooo.
right now i have no one by me.
i'm crumbling myself to shit this time.
and i feel like shit.
but i enjoy it.
i seem to have this new hobby.
indulging in tortures.
fuck everything.
i've been such an angry wolf lately.
i'd have killed if i could.

and seriously.
Appreciate and be considerate of what you fucking have instead of fulfilling your fucking self you fucking shit.Do you know how much fucking shit you're putting him through?
you're so fucking selfish and childish.
Go eat your own shit you bitch.
you come from a fucking well off family.
With a maid to serve even.
Why do you have to torture him with your selfishness?
By building your happiness on his misery?
Do you know how much he has fucking changed?
You said you love him.
Fuck off.
You can't even accept him.
You're really one fuck childish arrogant fucking slut.
You just had to spite him in anyway you can find.
I'll fucking kill you if i could.
I've never seen such a fucking slut besides L.
F-U-C-K YOU.
Leave him alone and find some other dick.
You're turning him into me.
A lifeless zombie do you know?
No?
I was right.
Fuck you.
Moron.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

estelle35

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home