<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Pictures.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

My Mouth Speaks Pictures.

i figured i haven't posted enough pictures.
even i myself find my blog boring.
hmm.
maybe i should.
although most likely things are gonna get messy for people to see it.
pukes pukes pukes.

oh well.
i often wonder why do people call people who commit suicide cowards.

do you know how hard is it to face death itself?
it's even harder than facing reality.

Though i'm obsessed with death myself.
but i dare admit i don't have enough guts to face it myself.
hence cowarding myself in this shell.

Death is life itself.
And Life is death itself.

imagine.
living with corruption and all that's going on.
I don't see the life in life.
It takes alot to live.
And it takes even more to die.

- Crimson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home