<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My last few posts before...

Sunday, December 23, 2007

My last few posts before...

i change my job to be a tattoo apprentice..
hence i won't be online so often anymore..
so i decided to put my very first picture after 3 years.
why?
i don't know?
things really flew by the year.
nothing much to think about.
nothing much to reminsce about.
my life is so much better now with an aim(though with debts)
Poland and London's Tattoo convention next year.
this not only will be a dream come true.
but it's also a great momentum for me to move.
Failure is not an option.
but anything can happen.
but then again.
i won't let it.
i will see her and be at that tattoo convention.
pursuing my dreams/passion recklessly.
stupid some may say.
but here's what i've to say..


Passion.
It's what differs a great artist and the master.

=)

1 Comments:

Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

tattoo more ppl hor. practice more often so that i'll be sure that ur skill is good. oh yes..tattoo on stylus can never go wrong. I HOPE :)

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home